The need to adapt how we do business has never been more urgent, but quickly turning ideas into reality with limited resources is challenging.
What is a Power Hour?
Power Hour sessions can work for staff at any level who want to focus on a problem and rapidly work through the next steps.
They act as a creative and quick way to:
- Better understand a problem you are stuck on
- Work out how to move an idea towards implementation or rapid scaling
How can a Power Hour help?
This independent space can help individuals or small teams by:
- Facilitating creative problem solving and helping you to interrogate the problem you are facing from a range of different perspectives
- Helping you to surface lots of ideas before prioritising which ideas should be explored further
- Planning ways to test the assumptions you have about an existing idea and the value it will serve
- Helping you to visualise how an idea could be implemented in practice and outline strategies to measure its impact
- 60-minute focused coaching session via a call, Skype or Zoom
- Options for one to one or small group format with up to three members of your team
- Your needs are matched to a Lens facilitator with particular interest and/or experience in the key themes you identify at registration
Sign up for a free 1-2-1 session